Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday Musings

Oh Friday, you are so close! And I am so excited about this weekend because I don't have to work. Me and Clarke are going up to Baltimore to visit my dad. Can't wait to go to an Orioles game.

Thunderstorm is coming. Betty is getting scared. I just hope we don't loose power again, that was not fun last week.

I can't believe that summer is almost over, and I am ready for fall. I am always ready for the next season. I just love the seasons, maybe it's because I grew up in Florida, and there are no seasons there. But, I am ready for the leaves to change colors and to break out my sweaters. Excited about going to the mountains, a fall wedding, and the ghosts and more tour in Rocky Mount.

Well, this was a random post. Ha! And, I am off to make dinner.


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS