Monday, August 2, 2010

A Weekend of Celebrations

This past weekend was one of celebration. God must have known it was going to be hard (read my last post) so He made sure I had plenty to be happy about.

Saturday night after work Clarke took me to Hondos to celebrate my new job. This is the place we go when we have something big to celebrate. We went here after we got engaged, have gone here for birthdays and anniversaries. They have the best steak in Richmond. It really is a special treat.

Afterwards we met up with some friends who just got engaged! I am soooo excited for them. I have been friends with her since we were in girl scouts together in the third grade. And her future husband is perfect for her. They are so cute together.

Sunday after church I helped throw a baby shower for a new friend of mine. I have really enjoyed getting to know her and she is having a little baby boy in a couple weeks. I love celebrating new life, and baby things are so adorable.

So, that was my weekend. I wish I took pictures, but I didn't.

I am so thankful that there is lots to celebrate in life. :)
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS