Saturday, December 25, 2010

Jesus, Presents and Food

Merry Christmas!!

Clarke and I celebrated Christmas eve with his side of the family. We went to church, and I babysat in the nursery before the service we actually attended. I got to see all the babies dressed up all cute for Christmas. Then we had a big Christmas dinner and did presents with his family.

I made cinnamon buns for Christmas morning breakfast at our house. We opened our gifts to each other, and of course Betty got her gifts.

We headed over to my mom's house to spend the day with my side of the family. We opened more presents and ate more food. I am sooo stuffed as I type this right now! We also got a white Christmas here in Richmond, and it's beautiful.

I wanted to leave you with this. I know it has been going around all the blogs and facebook, but just in case you haven't seen it. It's pretty neat.



I hope you enjoyed your day as well! Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS