Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Holidays are Here!

This past weekend was filled with many fun holiday events...

Friday night we went to the James Center Grand Illumination. It's a big deal here in Richmond.
Us with the reindeer. They are everywhere and so pretty.

Afterwards the young adults group at our church had our Christmas party. We hosted it at our house.
Me, Clarke and his sister Melanie at the party.

I spent the whole day Saturday at the Bizarre Bazaar with my mom. Vendors come all the way from Texas to New York, and people come from all over the state for it. Everyone says there is no comparison to the Bizarre Bazaar, and it's true. That's why it has become a tradition for us. We make a day of it, this year it took us 7 hours to go through the whole place.

Sunday morning I woke up to some snow!
I know it's not that much, but it was still exciting.

After church (I taught my first Sunday school class today!) some friends and I headed over to the Bethlehem Walk. It's a reenactment of the birth of Jesus. They did such a great job of telling the story, and really bringing it to life.
Clarke was really excited about the camel.

After this weekend, it really feels like the holidays are here!
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS