Monday, November 7, 2011

The Journey

"The journey is the reward." Taoist Saying

They say the journey is the best part, and I couldn't agree more. I can honestly say the journey towards my first marathon has been something I will cherish forever.
July 16, 2011

I have pushed myself to do things I never thought possible.
I ran my first half marathon, during a hurricane.

I met some pretty amazing people.
September 17, 2011

I have learned to rely on God's strength in a whole new way. Philippians 4:13 is def. my running mantra. "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

I am sooo ready for Saturday!!!!:)

3 comments:

gba_gf said...

Your body is trained. It is probably the strongest it has ever been. Anything is possible.

I'm so proud of you Jenny.

Rachel said...

Good luck!!!

Erin said...

Good luck Jenny! I've loved reading all about your training here--so proud of you! I can't wait to hear how the race goes!!! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS