Thursday, July 5, 2012

the fourth

We had a great time yesterday celebrating the fourth. We both didn't have to work so we got McDonald's breakfast, and just enjoyed relaxing around the house.

We met up with friends at Hardywood Park Craft Brewery for lots of food, fireworks and of course they had beer (which I heard was delicious). I honestly was excited about the food trucks! They had one of my favorite restaurants, Station 2 and yummy pizza from Pizza Tonight. Not to mention one of my favorite ice cream places, Gelati Celesti. Seriously this pregnant girl was happy! Okay, have I talked enough about food?
Besides just eating we were perfectly positioned to see fireworks from The Diamond, Dogwood Dell and some random spot near VCU. It was great. I must say it was hot, really hot. But we still had such a great time.

Me and Clarke loved people watching, especially those with babies. Checking out the different baby wraps to carry them and strollers, it's so crazy to think that will be us next year! I must say I also enjoyed seeing everyone's cute pictures of their kids all dressed in red, white and blue on Facebook as well. Once again, so crazy that we will get to do that next year!

So thankful for all those who serve to keep our freedom free. Thankful for America and good times with great friends!

1 comment:

Rebecca Pflugradt said...

So fun! You know I share your love for McDonald's breakfast. :) I heard you saw my parents- my mom said you and Clarke looked so happy and cute. I want to see pregnant Jenny!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS