Saturday, July 28, 2012

Getting Started

I wanted to post some pictures of what we've been doing around here today.
We've started painting nursery furniture! We are using my old dresser and nightstand that I got in middle school. I got it unfinished, and never did anything with the nightstand. The dresser is white, and I never sealed it, so there is no sanding involved which is nice.
I brought the drawers downstairs, and of course Betty had to check them out.
I told Clarke I might take pictures and post her reaction to everything we do to get ready for this baby. She always wants to know what's going on.

We still have quite a bit of painting left to do for her furniture, but I keep telling myself when summer school is done I'll have plenty of time. So for now I'll just enjoy the Olympics!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS