Sunday, July 1, 2012

21 Weeks and Nursery Planning!


How Far Along: 21 Weeks.


Size of Baby: Baby is the size of a pomegranate.


Weight Gain: Not sure, but I def. gained some weight on vacation.


Maternity Clothes: Haven't tried my maternity clothes on in awhile. Just wore my maternity bathing suite (which was a little big) and cotton sundresses at the beach.


Gender: So excited it's a girl!! Bring on the pink!


Movement: I have been feeling so much more movement this past week!


Sleep: Still sleeping well!


Symptoms: Nothing new really, glad to say I am enjoying the second trimester. I do think my skin looks a little better too.


Food Cravings: I got fried pickles at the beach when we went out to dinner one night. I guess that fits the cliche. But they were really good!


What I Miss: At the beach my family got some fun fruity alcoholic drinks. I would have liked to have one too!


What I’m Looking Forward To: Decorating the nursery! I had a couple ideas and lots of pins on pinterest about nurseries depending if it was a boy or girl. Now that I know it's a girl I can't wait to pick out fabric and paints. I know I want the room to be pink and we have plans to refinish a dresser and nightstand, which will be yellow with white trim.


Best Moment This Week: Enjoying the beach with family. Also registering at Target and Pottery Barn Kids. We got this cute mobile on sale at Pottery Barn Kids which I am really excited about. It was originally $70 and we got it for $30! It's hard to tell from the side but looking up they are flowers.
I'm so ready to start on the nursery! Even before we were ready to have kids we bought this house knowing the extra third bedroom would one day be the nursery. It's crazy that it's finally happening!

Here is a picture of me at 21 weeks. Clarke is off hitting golf balls so I just took one in the bathroom again.
Yay for a real baby bump!!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

You look so cute! NUrsery decorating is so fun! It took me forever to find boy bedding I liked. I had 500 girl ideas lol

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS