Sunday, August 12, 2012

27 Weeks




How Far Along: 27 Weeks!

Size of Baby: Baby is the size of a rutabaga. She weighs about 2 lbs. 

Weight Gain: I've gained 10 lbs. 

Maternity Clothes: Cotton Dresses are still my favorite thing! I am ready for cooler weather to pair them with some leggings and Uggs. Also so I can wear cardigans over maternity tanks and my dresses. 

Gender: So excited it's a girl. I was talking to a friend at church who has a 7 month old baby girl and she was saying she picks her outfit around which bow she wants her to wear. Can't wait!

Movement: Def. feeling more movement and it's more intense. Clarke is feeling her move more too. 

Sleep: Sleep is getting harder. Using my body pillow has helped though. 

Symptoms: This week my back has started to hurt. It's normal because I am carrying more weight in the front but it's no fun. 

Food Cravings: Mexican food! And of course ice cream still. 

What I Miss: It's back to running. Especially after reading this post on one of my favorite blogs. 

What I’m Looking Forward To: Finishing the nursery! We are close, just a few more things to make for on the wall and the crib. 

Best Moment This Week: Shopping with Clarke yesterday for things for our baby. We got her crib mattress and the cutest little dress on clearance at Gymboree. 

I must say, this is the first picture I've looked at of myself pregnant and thought "oh my gosh, I look huge!" I know I am suppose to, it's good she is growing, but yeah I am getting big. 

1 comment:

Rebecca Pflugradt said...

love love love! You look absolutely adorable! We need a phone date, soon! And I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery! Knowing you, it's going to be adorable!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS