Monday, August 27, 2012

29 Weeks



How Far Along: 29 Weeks.

Size of Baby: Baby is the size of an acorn squash. 

Weight Gain: I've gained about 13 pounds. I've been gaining about a pound a week recently.

Maternity Clothes: Yup! Although I still fit into regular sundresses as long as they are cut up high above my belly. 

Gender: All girl!

Movement: Feeling more and more. I've started seeing her move from the outside now. 

Sleep: Ugh, I've been waking up around 3-4am and having trouble getting comfortable. Sometimes it takes me almost 2 hours to fall back asleep. 

Symptoms: Back pain. 

Food Cravings: Ice cream and recently bagels with cream cheese.Yum. 

Food Aversions: I was eating leftover Mexican and the steak in my burrito really turned me off. I had to throw the rest away. This was the first time I really didn't want something that I normally love. 

What I Miss: Sleeping comfortably, and being able to be on my feet for more than a couple hours without my back hurting. 

What I’m Looking Forward To: Finishing up the nursery and my first baby shower. Also, in September we are going to Hatteras Island with Clarke's family. Can't wait for the beach!

Best Moment This Week: Had such a great weekend. We went to the outlets yesterday and I loved looking at all the cute baby girl clothes. Clarke's birthday was Thursday and we had such a great time celebrating.

We were gone all day yesterday and so there is no "real" picture this week either. You can see my belly though!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS