Monday, October 1, 2012

Bows, Grass and Pumpkin Chili

It's been awhile since I've linked up over at lowercase letters for Miscellany Monday, so I thought I would today!

1. I am really excited about these adorable hair clips I made for our sweet little girl!
I think the pinwheel might be my favorite one. Click here for instructions, it was really easy! Have I mentioned how happy I am we are having a girl? 

2. Grass Update: It's official we have grass growing in our backyard! I know I know, such exciting news but it's great to have homeowner success like that and such an improvement. 

3. Happy October! I can't believe it's already October and the month before my baby is due! I made pumpkin chili AND pumpkin bread for dinner last night. Probably my favorite fall recipe.
The recipe calls for ground beef but I use ground turkey because you can't really taste a difference. Here is the recipe, you should try it!

4. Soon I'll start going to the doctor every week. It seems I already go a lot, but it's funny how it just becomes apart of your life. All the nurses and receptionists know me in the office now, which I assume they do all the pregnant women who are as far along as me. I'm just glad I have good health insurance or it would be so expensive. 

miscellany monday at lowercase letters

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS