Thursday, April 11, 2013

5 months!

Dear Chloe,
Two days ago you turned 5 months old. Where has the time gone? This month you have changed so much. You love to play with your toes. It's been warmer this past week and when you see them you are all about playing with them, it's really quite adorable! You smile so much now. If I laugh you usually laugh right along. You love playing on your play mat still. You grab for the toys dangling above really well now. You love your pink ball and ring rattle toys a lot. You also love to put your toys or anything in your mouth.

I am happy to say you are sleeping better at night. We definitely went through a rough patch where you wanted to wake up every 1-3 hours. I was so tired, and I guess you caught on because now you wake up a few times and if I put the pacifier back in your mouth you usually go back down. You went from nursing 2-3 times a night to nursing once at night now.

You still eat every 3 hours during the day. Your naps are more random now. Some days you nap really well and others not so much. I am finding you still like to sleep in your carseat, but not as well as before. Maybe that season is ending?

You are still in 0-3 month clothes and size 1 disposable diapers. You have grown though, according to my scale at home you weigh about 11 pounds now. You have lots of hair still, and you always get compliments about your pretty blue eyes.

Bath time is getting better now, you actually enjoy it. You splash your legs around and as I said earlier, love playing with your toes.

Your dad and I both love you so much and can't imagine our lives without you in it. You really are a great baby and adjust well when you have to be taken off your schedule. You really only get fussy when you are over tired, hungry or have a dirty diaper. Otherwise it's all smiles!
I love you baby girl,
 Mommy










No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS