Friday, April 26, 2013

Changes

I've been meaning to write this post for awhile now, but I've been so busy because....

we are moving to Winston-Salem, North Carolina!
Clarke came home from work a little over 3 weeks ago and said he got a promotion at work, but it was in North Carolina. Our first thoughts were we are not moving! Then the more we talked about it, the more we researched North Carolina, the more we entertained this as a possibility, it really became something that could be good for our family. I said "I can't believe that we are even having this conversation." Both are families and friends are here in Richmond, we never thought we would leave this city we both love. 

We spent 4 days down there a little over 2 weeks ago trying to figure out if this was a good fit for our family.We looked at houses, saw the city and at the end we both had a peace about moving. We both really love Winston-Salem! 

It is scary to think about leaving Richmond. We have such a strong support network here of family and friends, which is so nice when you have a baby. It will definitely be an adjustment. I love the verse in Philippians that talks about the peace that surpasses all understanding, because that is really how I feel about this. It's crazy that I am excited about this new adventure for our family, but I really am! 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS