Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fun Stuff

So many fun and exciting things have been going on around here lately. Here are a few.......

One of my best friends just got engaged, and it was so much fun to celebrate. I am also invested because my husband and I set them up almost 2 years ago. It's been so much fun seeing their relationship grow and now I can't wait for the wedding!!

I just can't get over how cute Chloe looks in a onesie! I am loving this warm weather where her little legs get to be bare.

This past weekend my friend Emily and I ran the Color Me Rad 5k. I've been wanting to do this race for awhile, and I'm glad I finally did. It was so much fun, they throw colored cornstarch all over you as you run. As you can see we got lots of color on us!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS