Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

We all had a great Easter yesterday, celebrating by going to church and eating at my mom's. It was actually special because this was our last holiday at my mom's house (the house I grew up in) because she has sold it. I'm glad we got to have one last holiday there. 
Here we are before leaving for church. I got Chloe's Easter dress like 2 months ago, and I couldn't wait for her to wear it. 
At church we got a picture with one of my best friend's and her little girl. This is the first picture we have of us and our girls, don't know how it took almost 5 months! 
Love this family picture as well! 
Chloe's first Easter was a success!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Glad you had a great Easter! Chloe looked so cute in her dress!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS