Monday, November 2, 2015

28 weeks...hello 3rd trimester!




How Far Along: 28 weeks, officially in the 3rd trimester. 

Size of Baby: Baby is the size of a an eggplant, about 2 pounds. 

Weight Gain: 12 pounds, I'm surprised it's not more. 

Maternity Clothes: Yup, except pajama or stretchy pants. 

Gender: Boy! 

Movement: He is moving so much! A lot more than Chloe did, especially when I'm sitting still. 

Sleep: I can always fall asleep right away because I'm so tired, but then when I wake up to go to the bathroom, my thoughts keep me awake and then I feel restless. 

Symptoms: Tightness and stretching. I can tell he is growing, which is good, but sometimes it's uncomfortable. My back hurts but the end of the day. 

Food Cravings: Nothing our of the ordinary. Coffee and Chick-fil-A! 

What I Miss: Just being able to keep up with Chloe. Also, it's about that time in the pregnancy when I start to miss running. 

Best Moment This Week: I love it when Chloe talks about her baby brother coming. She tried to feed him the other day by putting a pita chip and hummus into my belly button! She definitely knows he's in there. 

Chloe wanted to join in the picture this week.....kinda. 


One more thing, at my doctor's appointment last week I was diagnosed with a placenta previa. It showed up at my 20 week ultrasound but my doctor said not to worry because most of the time it moves up, it's too low right now. I didn't really think about it, but when they checked it still hasn't moved up, and it's unlikely that it will now. It means I'm more at risk for preterm labor and bleeding. It's scary because I hemorrhaged with Chloe's delivery and now I'm at risk for that happening again because of this. It just complicates things. He will probably be coming a lot sooner, I will know more after meeting with the high risk doctor next week. It's really scary and I would love your prayers! 


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS