Saturday, November 21, 2015

Gratitude List

I've been doing the She Reads Truth Psalms of Gratitude study as we lead up to Thanksgiving. I love all their studies, and this one is no exception. Thought I would share today's as I list things I am thankful for, it definitely made me think. 

I will give thanks in…

  1. this joyful thing: baby Luke and my Chloe Mae
  2. this suffering: not having our own place to do life
  3. this certainty: that god has a plan for our family
  4. this stress: trying to sell our house
  5. this injustice: the Syrian refugees who need homes
  6. this sorrow: the people of Paris
  7. this plenty: our needs are met, a loving husband, Chloe's school 
  8. and loving family and friends
  9. this want: a home of our own
  10. this wandering: the transition to Richmond 
  11. this waiting: for our house to sell in North Carolina


Rejoice always!
Pray constantly.
Give thanks in everything,
for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
-1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
And I'll end with a picture of Chloe in the leaves, because why not?

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS