Monday, November 30, 2015

32 Weeks


How Far Along: 32 weeks!

Size of Baby: Baby is the size of a squash. At my last ultrasound 2 weeks ago he was 3 pounds 2 ounces. 

Weight Gain: 15 pounds. 

Maternity Clothes: Yup, except pajama or stretchy pants. 

Gender: Boy! 

Movement: He is quite the kicker. Moving more and more each day.

Sleep: Okay, but getting harder to be comfortable. I miss sleeping on my stomach. 

Symptoms: My back hurts. Tightness and stretching. My skin is unusually dry too. 

Food Cravings: Coffee, Chick-fil-A, Bagels!

What I Miss: Cold medicine this week. I've got a bad cold and there is nothing I can take. Dr. said I could take Benadryl, but it makes me so nervous. 

Best Moment This Week: We got our pictures back from our maternity family pictures, and I love them. It was such a stress with having to reschedule and plan everything, but in the end I'm glad we did it. 


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS