Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Chloe Turns 3!

Yesterday my baby turned 3! I know she isn't a baby anymore, but it seems like she was just the other day. We had the best time celebrating. 
The day before her party she helped me make cupcakes. She did a great job actually mixing and putting the batter into the baking cups. The day before her real birthday was her party. We started out the day giving her our gift. I repainted an old cabinet for her fridge to match her kitchen.
There was pizza inside too, since it's one of her favorite foods we figured her kitchen needed one. Then it was time to get ready for her party. Chloe wanted to help get things ready, she was so excited this year. Of course the theme had to be minnie mouse.
Chloe had been talking for weeks about blowing out her candle on her cupcake. Oh, and I'm wearing the ears because Chloe didn't want to, I figured someone should! 
I loved watching her open presents this year, she was really into it, saying "what's next?" She got a bike from her grandparents, and she couldn't wait to try it outside. 
This was by far my favorite party for her. She was into everything, and so excited about it. Seeing all my closest friends and family come celebrate meant so much to me.
Monday was her actual birthday, or as Chloe said "It's my birthday again!" Her teacher said I could bring in popsicles and read a book to her class. I loved going into her classroom and reading. We went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch after school, her favorite. 
Today she keeps saying it's my birthday, and I have to tell her the harsh truth that it's over. But we went to the doctor for her well check up and I was so proud of her, she didn't cry at all for the finger prick or flu shot. I can't believe I have a 3 year old who is going to be a big sister!!





No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS