Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had the best long weekend celebrating Thanksgiving, and we even got an offer on our house!! Of course we weren't expecting it, but we are beyond thrilled. After almost 6 months on the market, it's been a long road here. We close ten days before my scheduled c-section, so we are relieved to be done with it before baby comes. It's such an answered prayer! 

So back to Thanksgiving...
We were so thankful that we didn't have to travel this year! Especially with me being so pregnant and a 3 year old. Everyone came over to my mom's house and we ate a lot of good food. 

The day after we followed our tradition of getting our Christmas tree. 
Today we are going to decorate, and make my favorite Christmas cookies after church. I love the holidays, and this year Chloe really understands everything so it's so much more fun!!


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS