Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Candy Store

Today I had the pleasure of going to Main Art. It is my favorite art supply store by far. It is local and independently owned. Upstairs is a gallery where local artists can show their work. The only reason why I don't go more often is because when I walk in I become like a little kid in a candy store, I want to buy everything. I could rationalize buying one of everything in that store, as I think about all the wonderful things I could create. Today my purchase was justified by the fact that I needed new paint and some other things to make Christmas gifts. I can't wait till I find the time to use my new supplies!

1 comment:

Two Shades of Pink said...

Oooooh...this is EXACTLY how I feel about my favorite craft spots since I am a fabric freak! Is it not just lovely to justify fun spending when it ends up being for others? Just peeked in on your blog and it is adorable. It made me happy the moment I opened it.:)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS