Saturday, November 14, 2009

Job Fair


Here I am all ready to go to Henrico County's job fair on Saturday morning. I was so nervous, I hate interviewing. It seems after the interview on the way home I always think of what I should have said or could have asked. They say interviewing is a skill, and like any other skill you need practice. This is true, I wish I could have gotten more though before I interviewed with Henrico County, as they are my first choice. I was discouraged as the person interviewing me said there probably won't be any jobs for the upcoming school year, I thought then why are you interviewing me? I must remember God is bigger than the economy, bigger than the school systems. I know this is what He has for me and I think it is just going to take time. That is the hard part, waiting. I just have to remember in the end it will be worth it all.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS