Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Big Decisions

It seems I am at a time in my life where I am constantly faced with big decisions. Who do I marry? What do I want my career to be? Do I buy a house, if so which one? When to have children? The list could go on and on forever.

And each choice brings different consequences along with it. They say the most important decision a person makes is whether to follow Christ or not, I agree. They say the second is who you marry. I know I have made the right choice when it comes to those two.

As many of you know my husband and I are currently in the middle of buying our first house. It is wonderful, exciting, confusing and stressful. It is also the most money we have ever spent on anything in our life!

I told my husband I am ready for this process to be over and on to the fun part, decorating!!!! Those choices aren't so hard. If I don't like the wall color, that's an easy change.

I feel God is leading us in a certain direction, to a certain house. I don't want to share any details yet, because nothing is final.

Big decisions. What would I do without God to help me decide?!?

1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Thank goodness God makes things easier and more at ease in the process!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS