Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Update

Although I had to work Friday night and Saturday, I still managed to squeeze in lots of fun!

Clarke picked me up from work on Saturday (I got to get off early!) and we drove up to D.C. We met my dad and my brothers at The Chop House for a yummy steak dinner.

Then we went to a Wizards basketball game. It was mine and Clarke's first NBA game ever. It was really fun.
Us at the game.

After the game we drove up to Baltimore and spent the night there. We stopped at Vaccaro's, an Italian dessert place in Little Italy, right by my dad's place.
Yum!!!!

Sunday we went to the St.Patrick's Day parade in Baltimore with my dad and little brother.
Horses at the Parade.

And of course went to an Irish pub, to celebrate St. Patty's Day.
Dad, Me, Clarke and Drew.

What a fun trip!!


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS