Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wishful Wednesday......My Wedding Dress

I am participating in Wishful Wednesday over at The Seattle Smiths!

The topic is gowns, and honestly if I could have worn any dress on my wedding day it would have been the one I did wear. I loved my wedding dress, it was my dream dress. Here are some pictures:
I love all the pick ups,
and the buttons on the back.
This was my something blue! On the bottom of my dress.
This is our cake, it was insipred by my dress. Notice it is the same color and has the cream colored ribbon on it.

Our one year anniversary is less than a month away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your dress! great taste! lol.. kinda looks like mine :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

It is beautiful, and the fact that you would wear it over and over again is THE BEST feeling!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS