Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ellie's Birthday Party

Yesterday was Ellie's 5th birthday! I can't believe she is already 5 years old.
Ellie is my dear friend's little girl. In my group of close friends she is the only one who has a baby. So we all spoil her rotten. This year we all got her swimming lessons. I am hoping to get to go to one.
Ellie had her party at Kangaroo Jacs. It's one of those places with all the inflatables everywhere.
After a small cake crisis, Me and Emily got Ellie's cake. The plan was for me to pick her cake up from Costco. I always use my mom's card there with no problem, except for that day. They wouldn't let me in. After calling everyone I know with a Costco card, we got in and got the cake in time!
I have a picture of me and Ellie from every one of her birthday parties. I love to see how much she has grown in just a year.

After the party, the adults went to dinner at Capital Ale House for dollar burger night. All the burgers are just $1. It was so nice because all of the girls were there. I ate way too many fries, but oh well.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS