Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Reach

I just realized the other day that I have yet to write a post about Reach, so I thought I would tonight. Reach is my church's group for young adults. It is for married couples and singles alike. Me and Clarke have been going for almost two years now, but it is not until recently that we have gotten really involved.

Towards the beginning of the year, the pastors realized that there needed to be a leadership team, to help plan events, the small groups and get the word out about the group more. Me and Clarke are both on the leadership team and we are loving it so far.

I am really getting involved and I have met some wonderful people through this group. I have loved meeting other women my age who are married. In my group of close friends I am the only one who is married, so it's nice to have some other girlfriends who I can relate to about that.

I have loved seeing how God is growing this ministry as well. As we try new things, and pray about what steps to take next, God has been so faithful to provide. I can't wait to see where God takes this group next!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS