Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Master Bedroom

We finished the master bedroom awhile ago. It was one of the first rooms that we finished painting, so we could buy our new queen size bed and unpack our clothes.
I love the light blue color. Before it was a dark brown, made the room seem too small. The trim was beige, so we painted it white. Even the ceiling was beige, so we painted that white too.
I put a window perch on the window for Betty. The dresser is right next to it and she kept stretching to look out. I knew she would love it, and she does.

I also love the his and her closets.
I really love our new bedroom!!

3 comments:

Pixel Perfect said...

Cute bedroom! I love your bedding!!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

I love how light and airy it is.. beautiful!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS