Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer To Do List

I am really hoping that by the fall I will have a permanent full time job! I have some prospects, and I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying. So, I have recently been thinking about things I would like to get done before then. I wanna post them, hoping that will motivate me to actually accomplish them.

1. Wrap up things with the house. We need to replace the vanities in the bathrooms and do some other little things around the house.

2. Catch up on scrapbooking. I have let this go, and I still need to do my wedding scrapbook!

3. Finish some art projects. I started a painting before we moved, with the intent of hanging it up in the new house. I still need to finish that and some other things too.

4. Finish cleaning out my room at my mom's house. My mom has been asking me since I moved out awhile ago to go through my stuff. I am almost done.

That is all I can think of for now. I know it doesn't seem like that much, but I know all the art stuff will take me forever.

Oh, and if you remember I would LOVE for you to pray for the job I interviewed for last week. I don't want to say too much, because I might not get it, but it would be the perfect foot in the door type job for me. Great location about 5 minutes from my house, and it's a growing school. Okay, I have said too much, but just pray!!! Thanks!!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS