Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

"But Thanksgiving is more than eating, Chuck. You heard what Linus was saying out there. Those early Pilgrims were thankful for what had happened to them, and we should be thankful, too. We should just be thankful for being together. I think that's what they mean by Thanksgiving, Charlie Brown. " ~ Marcie, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
I had a great time helping mom make dinner, of course eating all the yummy food and spending time with my family.
Clarke's family came over to spend the day with us this year. It was so nice to have both families together.
I have a lot to be thankful for this year: my health, Clarke, my family and friends, my job and my home.

So here's to a happy Thanksgiving 2010!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS