Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Blogiversary!

It's officially been one year to the day since I started this blog. It's been a fun process, learning how to blog and what I want to write about. So, I thought I would share some of my favorite posts for all of you newer readers out there:

-summaries of our travels and adventures: rejuvenated, magic kingdom, hollywood studios, epcot, animal kingdom, obx

-journey of my job search: god is big, being persistent, reflections

-of course my testimony: testimony


-first post ever: first post (I think I have come a long way since then.)

So there it is! The best of Small Beginnings year one!!

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Isn't it amazing how fast the year flies by!!

BARBIE said...

Congratulations on your One Year Blogaversary!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS