Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Green!

So yesterday one of my childhood/best friends got married! I've known this girl for what seems like forever, so it was great to watch her walk down the aisle.
They got married in the garden at the Poe Museum in downtown Richmond. The weather couldn't have been better, it was sunny and beautiful. Perfect for an outside ceremony. The reception was at Havana 59, a restaurant also in downtown Richmond. (I must say the food was really good!)
It was great to see out of town friends, enjoy great food and drinks, dance the night away and of course celebrate the new mr. and mrs!
Rachel was a beautiful bride! I especially loved her hair.
I just love weddings, especially when I'm such good friends with the bride and groom. I love watching how God brings people together. So happy for you Rachel!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS