Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rocky Mount, Year 4

This past weekend we headed up to the mountains for our fourth year of Ghosts and More. For the past several years we have seen this reenactment of ghost stories in the small town of Rocky Mount, Va.
I love this picture I took on the way up there. Although it doesn't do it justice to the pretty fall leaves, but it was so weird to see snow in October.
It was so cold, so we bundled up. I don't know if i'm ready for winter yet!

Melanie did a great job as always playing her great aunt, and we really enjoyed the tour. We got pumpkin pancakes the next morning for breakfast, they were soo good! Yes, I'm blogging about pumpkin pancakes, but you know how I just love pumpkin!

So glad I got to go again this year!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS