Saturday, October 1, 2011

October!!

October, you are finally here! You are one of my favorite months, so happy to see you!!
image source: centsational girl via kate on pinterest
I am looking forward to autumn really arriving this month. I love the cooler crisp air and the beautiful leaves changing colors. Also pumpkins, yes I just love pumpkins!
I can't wait to go apple picking with some friends this weekend. I am also hoping to pick some pumpkins for our front steps.
image source: moonlightrainbow via meredith on pinterest
One of my really close friends is getting married this month. I can't wait to celebrate. Love u Rachel!!
image source: greenlitwins via jenni on pinterest
I'm also excited about the women's retreat for my church in Williamsburg later this month.
image source: google via jenni on pinterest
This is my last full month of training for the marathon. The 20 miler is coming, I can't believe it! I just want to enjoy running with the silver team, enjoying the friendships I've made through the marathon training team.
image source: bhg via meredith on pinterest
I also can't wait for Halloween! I just love how my neighborhood decorates and makes such a big deal about this holiday. I also love having trick-or-treaters.
 
 
So October, I am happy to welcome you!!

1 comment:

momof3 @ Neurosis of the Stay at Home Marathoner said...

October is my FAVORITE running month of the year. The miles are big, but the company and accomplishment make it all worth it.

I'm so proud of you!!! I love how you're staring that 20 miler down!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS