Sunday, February 26, 2012

Low Key Weekend

This low key weekend is just what I needed. Friday night had dinner with some girlfriends at one of my favorite restaurants, Station 2. Seriously, they have the best burgers. Ever. Oh and icecream afterwards at Boyers makes it even better! I just love the friendships where you can stay up late talking, and hanging out, which is just what we did.
 
Saturday Clarke and I went on a run together. He decided he wanted to run a full 10k for the first time, since he is going to run his first 10k this March. I loved to be able to experience this with him. I was really proud of him when we finished.
 
Saturday night Clarke made me dinner, and I snapped this photo. Haha!
I also got to do some more trip planning, which I love doing. 6 weeks from today we will be on a plane!

Sunday was the same as most, church, volunteering at the church, out to lunch. Me and Clarke went on a walk, I really can't wait for it to get warmer and we can do that more often.

Overall it was a great low key weekend, which was just what I needed!

1 comment:

Rebecca Pflugradt said...

Someday, I'll be back in Virginia and a part of those girls' dinner and ice cream nights out. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS