Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

I have to say I had a pretty great Valentine's Day yesterday! I think this may be my favorite holiday to celebrate at school. The kids get so excited about these little cards and candy, and I love watching them.
 I got so spoiled. My students also love giving out their valentines too! One of my gymnastics girls even gave me a valentine, which I thought was so sweet of her.

That night Clarke grilled steak, and I made mashed potatoes. It was really nice just to have a low key night. Of course I had to watch the Valentine's Day Glee, which was fabulous as always. This was our 3rd Valentine's Day being married, I can't believe it. We also finalized spring break plans which I am very excited about! (I'll post more about that soon.)

Overall it was such a great day where I felt so loved by everyone in my life. That's the perfect holiday for me!

1 comment:

Rebecca Pflugradt said...

Glad you recognized the tray! Usually we just use it decoratively- it sits on our microwave in the kitchen and sometimes has bananas on top of it, haha- but it was the perfect size for our eclairs! :)

Can't wait to hear about your spring break plans- I suppose I'd know already if it was a trip to Tampa. ;)

I can't believe it's your third married Valentine's either... mostly because I feel like you've been married SO much longer than me!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS