Thursday, April 26, 2012

betty, the bay window, and her birds

I thought I would write about something other than our Oregon trip (but I will finish my last post about that soon!) I wanted to update about Betty and her bay window.

When we bought our house 2 years ago (has it really been that long?) we loved the big bay window in our kitchen, and knew Betty would too. Now that it's spring and all the birds and squirrels are out she is glued to it.
I am trying to train her to jump up at the squirrels (like she does the birds) to scare them away. But she is just so interested in them that she just stares.
We love watching her, watch the window. It's such great entertainment!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can see how fascinated Betty is to watch the squirrels and the birds right outside your bay window. It's like her very own nature t.v. program. Haha! Anyway, you might want to put a protective shield on to your window panes, just to leave it scratch-free, inside-out.

Francisco @KatchMark.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS