Sunday, June 3, 2012

17 Weeks


How Far Along:
I am 17 weeks today.

Size of Baby:
Baby White is the size of an onion.

Weight Gain:
Happy to say I have gained 1 lb! Never thought I would say that.

Maternity Clothes:
Still too big for me, but def. getting closer.

Gender:
Less than 3 weeks till we find out.

Movement:
There have been times when I thought I felt the baby move, but nothing that I am sure of.

Sleep:
Sleeping so much better now. I am used to sleeping on my side and getting up to go to the bathroom. I am trying to enjoy it while I can.

Symptoms:
Glad to report no new symptoms! My appetite is a little better, and my ankle is also doing better. Praise God!

Food Cravings:
Nothing out of the ordinary. I hadn't drank a coke in over a week and I had one today, and it was soooo good!

Food Aversions:
Nothing turns me off. Just if I eat too much I get a little nauseous.

What I Miss:
MTT (marathon training team) started this weekend. It made me sad not to be there, and seeing everything on facebook about it. This baby is soooo worth it, and I know in November when I give birth instead of running the marathon I won't care anymore, just hafta keep reminding myself that.

What I’m Looking Forward To:
Finding out if it's a boy or girl!

Best Moment This Week:
I had such a great weekend, seeing so many friends at different church events and a birthday party. Just sharing about my pregnancy and enjoying the nice weather was great.

3 comments:

Analisa McCain said...

I found your blog on Kelly's Korner!

Congratulations on your sweet little one! I'm due about a few weeks after you on December 6th! Since our due dates are so close, I'm looking forward to reading about your pregnancy journey!

Congratulations, again, and best of luck! :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

3 weeks till the gender, woohoo!!! Post a belly pic :)

Melissa said...

I bet you're feeling movement at 17 weeks. I remember feeling little flutters at that time. One thing I miss about being pregnant is the baby movements!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS