Saturday, June 2, 2012

Tea Party

Today was the annual tea at my church, it's one of my favorite events of the year. I posted about last year's tea here.

 For the past 3 years I've been a table hostess, I come up with a design and decorate a table as well as brew the tea. Here is my creation this year:
This year's theme was the beach. Here are some details, I really loved how it turned out!
I used my grandma's china this year. I have always wanted to borrow this from my mom, but was afraid I would accidentally break something. I got so many compliments on it, and nothing broke. So glad I finally used it.
The teas we drink are so good. I don't normally drink tea (except sweet tea) but the tea they get for this event is so good, I love it. 

Wish I had snapped more pictures once the event actually started, but I was so busy I totally forgot this year! My mom, sister in law and friends came and we had such a great time. Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS