Friday, June 8, 2012

Currently Loving

I am currently loving.........

Breyers neapolitan ice cream with fresh strawberries. Yum. 

Netflix. Clarke and I might be on the verge of obsession with Lost. We both never saw it while it was on TV and we are hooked. (Don't tell me what happens, we are only on season 2!) 

My new iPhone. For the longest time I didn't want a smartphone, then I found all these cool baby apps. My favorite being the one that hooks up with a baby monitor and you can see your baby right there on the phone. Betty is a fan of the cat apps that  make noises specifically for cats......lol.

The last week of school. It's bittersweet, I can't believe the school year is almost over. I am so ready for summer, but will def. miss being at Echo Lake next year. 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I adore my iPhone! If you plan on breastfeeding, the iPhone will be your best friend when your child is nursing for 40 minutes and you can't do anything but play on the phone or watch TV. It also gets you through the 5 million late night/early morning feedings

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS