Saturday, June 30, 2012

Myrtle Beach

I got back from the beach early this afternoon. It was a great week spending time with family soaking in the sun.
   
They had the cutest beach houses there. Reminded me of Charleston, and I loved all the palm trees.
We were so lucky our house had a pool. I spent lots of time here!
Here I am 20 weeks, 3 days at the beach. You can really see my baby bump now!

I didn't take that many pictures, but we also saw fireworks one night and went shopping (as I mentioned earlier). I wanna take a picture of the closet in the nursery, all the cute pink hangers with some cute little dresses. My aunt and cousins bought our baby cute clothes since they can't come to my baby shower this fall.

It was great catching up with family I hadn't seen in awhile, and of course the beach is always great!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS