Sunday, June 17, 2012

19 Weeks


How Far Along: 19 weeks today.


Size of Baby: Baby is the size of a mango!


Weight Gain: About 3 pounds.


Maternity Clothes: I am wearing maternity pants, but they are still a lil big.


Gender: We find out in 5 days!!!!


Movement: I am feeling flutters, it's amazing!


Sleep: Happy to say I am sleeping great, I am used to getting up to go to the bathroom now.


Symptoms: Cramping in the stomach. Some days it's not that bad though.


Food Cravings: Still eggs.


What I Miss: Not having to go to the bathroom all the time!


What I’m Looking Forward To: Friday is the big ultrasound where we find out if baby is a boy or girl!! Then Saturday I leave for the beach! I can't wait!!


Best Moment This Week: My coworkers threw me a baby shower Wednesday after school. It was so sweet!

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I bet it feels so much more real and fun after celebrating your little one at your shower!

Nichole said...

Hey Jenny! I linked over from Kelly's Korner. I am 2 weeks behind you, but we find out the same day what we're having for our first child! So exciting!!
Any secret hopes? Or either gender is fine?
Nichole
iloveuthree.blogspot.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS