Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Randoms

A random post about life lately.....

Kidney stones are awful.
I woke up yesterday morning around 6 am to nurse Chloe, after I got this really bad pain in my lower stomach. I also felt as if I had to go to the bathroom but couldn't. After awhile the pain spread to my lower back and got even worse. I called my doctor and a little later that morning I went in. The pain was miserable, I also started throwing up. After they examined me they said it probably wasn't related to my c-section or labor. I then went over to the emergency room, they did more tests including a CT scan, which found I had a kidney stone. It was just miserable, but after they gave me pain meds I felt better. I still haven't passed it, but luckily it was small enough that I didn't have to be admitted to the hospital and could pass it at home. I can't say enough how thankful I am for pain medicine!

Life is good.
Besides yesterday life has been good recently. I am really started to get the hang of being a mom, Chloe is sleeping more in the night and we have started doing more "normal" things. I am loving the Christmas season as well. It's definitely different having an infant, but it also so much more fun and special. 

Chloe's Stocking!
Chloe's stocking just came in the mail, and I love it. 
I love how it looks with our stockings, all the white and reds are so pretty. 

Just Because.
Because every post is better with a picture of a cute baby..........

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS