Saturday, December 29, 2012

Highlights From 2012

I love looking back on the year and remembering all the good times and special moments. Here is 2012!!

In January we went on a ski trip to West Virginia with friends from church. It was a great way to start off the new year.

We took our moms to see the Broadway musical The Lion King. It was such a good show!

On February 27th we found out we were expecting! Not only the biggest news for 2012, but probably in my whole life!

For our 3rd anniversary we took an amazing trip to Seattle and the Oregon Coast. 
This was definitely one of my favorite trips we've ever taken together. 

I started to grow............

We took our annual trip to Baltimore to visit dad and enjoy the inner harbor.

In June we found out we were having a girl. I was so happy!

I also took a trip to Myrtle Beach with family. It was really nice to see extended family and catch up!

That summer I continued to grow..............

I spent a lot of time working on the nursery. 

In early September we went to Hatteras Island in the Outer Banks with Clarke's family. It was a very relaxing and fun trip to one of our favorite vacation spots. 

That fall we were extremely blessed with many baby showers. Seriously, we got so spoiled!

I got to spend lots of time with Betty.

After spending most of that year pregnant...........

On November 9th Chloe was born and we became a family! One of the best days ever. 

She has been such a joy, I'm so lucky to be her mom. 
As you can see I couldn't stop taking her picture!

To end it off we had such a fun holiday season with Chloe.  


2012 has been one of the best years ever. Seriously, I feel so blessed to be a mommy now. I can't wait to see what 2013 brings, hopes it's as good as 2012 was! 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS