Sunday, December 9, 2012

One Month!

Dear Chloe,
Today you are one month old! In some ways it seems as if you have been apart of our family forever and in other ways it seems like just yesterday I was meeting you for the first time in the hospital. You have brought so much happiness into our lives, I just love being your mom.

You are definitely a verbal little girl! Whenever I am on the phone with someone they can hear all the cute noises you make. You are even loud when you sleep. I had to move you to the foot of the bed, you were besides me but all your little grunts and ahhhs and ehhhs kept me awake! You also get the hiccups a lot, sometimes they make you mad other times just confused.

You are so small and petite. You weigh 7 lbs 4.5 ounces and are 19.75 inches tall. Whenever we are out people come up and say how beautiful you are. Just like a  baby doll. You still wear size newborn clothes and diapers. We tried size 1 diapers but they were too big and they leaked everywhere.

You don't sleep very long, about 4 hours is the longest you will go between feedings. But I must say I am thankful that you are a very good eater and enjoy it. One thing you don't enjoy is taking a bath. You cry the entire time, but afterwards you seem to like being wrapped up in the towels. You love your pacifier too, it calms you down almost every time.

You also love playing with daddy. He'll bounce you up and down and your eyes get so big and just stare at him. You also love to stretch your arms up so high above your head. I think that is your favorite position to sleep in, also with your mouth open. You are also the best snuggler. One of my new favorite things is to cuddle up on the couch with you and a cozy blanket. Recently we've been watching Christmas movies on Netflix.

You are such a joy. I know I have already said that I love being your mom, but I do. Everyone else loves you too. Whenever we have visitors they say how precious and cute you are and just can't get enough of you! I can't wait to see how your personality comes out even more as you get older.

I love you baby girl. Happy one month!
Love,
 your proud mommy



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS