Friday, August 9, 2013

9 months

Dear Chloe,
Today you are 9 months old! You are growing up so fast, and changing so much each day. Most mornings when I come into your room I swear you grew overnight. You are such a sweet and happy baby girl. You still love exploring this world around you and figuring out new things.

You love to eat. Seriously, when I put you in your high chair and put your bib on, you know it's time to eat and you get excited. You love any kind of fruit or vegetable, your baby yogurt, oatmeal, turkey lunchmeat, puffs, avocados and most recently spaghetti. Sometimes you get mad when the food is all gone. You have picked up some food yourself and put it in your mouth, but are still mastering that skill. You nurse 4 times a day still. I will also add you are a pro with using your sippy cup now.

You also love when daddy comes home after work. You hear the doorknob jiggling and you almost shake with excitement. When he walks in you smile so big, it's adorable.

Still no crawling! You are starting to stay on your tummy longer and I think you are thinking about moving now, but sometimes you just roll over. I am seeing that you are very strong willed. If you don't want to do it, it's not happening. This month you did start standing though. You really love to stand while holding onto your walker.

Nighttime is getting better. You wake up about 2-3 times at night now. Most of the time if I give you your pacifier you go right back down. You take 2 naps during the day, about an hour long each.

You are still small, waiting to go to doctor for real stats. This month you finally wear size 2 diapers in disposable! You have outgrown most of your 3 month old clothing by now. Your 3-6 month clothing fits you best, but some of your 6-9 month clothing fits you. Your hair continues to grow even thicker, and your eyes are still that beautiful blue.

Another love of yours is your ball. We will sit on the floor and roll it back and forth and you squeal with delight. You think it's the best thing ever! You also love to go shopping with me. You sit in the cart and love seeing everything going on. This month you also have started to really love bath time. You have come so far from those first months of screaming through your entire bath. You love your bath toys and splashing in the water.

This month we started going to the Y. You go to child watch and all the workers love you there. Seriously when we walk in they say "Chloe!" with excitement. I think you like seeing all the other babies and children there too.

You are such a joy to me. I love you so much sweet girl. I am one lucky mommy, really I am. Everyday I thank god that I get to be your mom.
I love you,
 Mommy


 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS