Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Catch Up Post

Y'all how is it already the end of August? I haven't updated about life here recently so I thought a little catch up post was in order.

Life has been pretty normal around here. Somebody loves to stand. There has been way too much house hunting. Since our last house fell through it's been hard to find another. I guess it's good we signed that 6 month lease after all. 

Probably the most exciting thing has been starting to officially train for my half! It was a rainy morning for our first run, but I actually had such a great time. I admit, I was nervous about training with a new program, new teammates and coaches. But everyone was so nice. I was also afraid I would be the slowest one (not that there is anything wrong with that) but I definitely wasn't. If my foot wasn't bothering me I would move up to the next pace group. Well and if it wasn't for those hills. But. I'm really excited about the next 13 weeks of training!

We've had visitors the past 2 weekends. My mom was here, then Clarke's family. It was so nice to show them more of our city and spend time together. Me and Clarke even got date nights 2 weekends in a row, I actually saw a movie. In the theatre! Haha, but Chloe loved seeing her grandparents. 

That's about all that has been going on around here. So excited for vacation soon!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS