Monday, August 5, 2013

Checking In On Monday

Thought I would check in to update what has been going on around here. I haven't updated about the house we have a contract on yet because we ran into some hiccups. Hiccups may not be the right word,  a big problem, like standing water, rotted beams and mold in the crawl space. We have been waiting for what seems like forever to see if we could get it resolved. Turns out the sellers will fix it all, which is so great, because we really love this house! We have to push back the closing date, we still don't know when that will be now, but I am trying to be patient. Yes, God is definitely teaching me patience in this whole house selling/buying thing. It's been hard, but we hope the end is soon. 

Chloe loves to go shopping with me. Which is great because she really doesn't have a choice in that! But thought I would post this picture because every blog post is better with a picture of a cute baby, right?

I am really happy it's August. Family is coming to visit, we finally go on vacation, and my half training starts! Good things are coming and I am so ready! Life has been crazy since moving and I really really really can't wait for vacation. We are going to Myrtle Beach (turns out its closer and cheaper than our regular beach in the Outer Banks). We are so excited to show Chloe the ocean for her first time. 

We started going to a new church, Winston Salem First. It is definitely different and much much bigger than what we are used to, but we think it's good. We are out of our comfort zone, but I think we will really grow from it. I feel connected to God there, if that makes sense. Just that feeling of this is where we should be right now. 

Not much else has been going on around here. I started taking body pump at the Y, and I love it. I did yoga, but I'm still not sure how I feel about it. Chloe is still doing great in child watch. Seriously the Y has been such a blessing to me recently. It's so nice to go workout and get my mind off things. Hope everyone had a great weekend, happy Monday!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS