Monday, August 26, 2013

Myrtle Beach, Part 1

Yesterday we returned from such a great time in Myrtle Beach. It was too short, only 4 days, 3 nights but I'm so glad we went. It was one of those trips where you just really need a break and after coming back feel so much better! The main reason for going was to celebrate Clarke's 30th birthday. 30! It was also Chloe's first time seeing the ocean, and of course she loved it. 

I decided to break the trip up into 3 posts since I took so many pictures. Here we go....
We got there before our room was ready so we walked around Barefoot Landings, which is a cute shopping center with restaurants on the water. It was a great sunny day, the forecast for the whole time we were there was storm clouds and rain, I was so worried but we ended up having great weather the entire time, so thankful! 
As soon as our room was ready we headed down to the ocean. Our condo at the resort wasn't too far from the beach which was so nice.
Chloe loved the sand and water. It was perfect because it wasn't too rough where we were. We stayed at this resort called Ocean Creek. It's where an inlet meets the ocean and it's so calm, the perfect place for a baby to play and explore. It's actually where I stayed when my family would come when I was little. 
We had a low key night at the condo. It had a kitchen which was great because I brought some easy meals to make. 

Next up: Clarke's birthday!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS