Friday, December 4, 2009

She's Growing Up

Today I went to Ellie's ballet recital. She is my best friend's daughter. It was so cute and she looked like a little princess dancing around. I can't believe that she is old enough to have a ballet recital. I can't believe she is four and a half years old. She looks like a little person. So big and mature.

It seems it was only yesterday I was rushing home from college to see her be born. Yes, I had the privilege of seeing her be born, it was one of he most amazing experiences of my life. For the longest time we called her Bebe Ellie. I still do sometimes, as I still think of her as a baby. But she is far from that now. Next year she could go to Kindergarten, that is a huge step, and I can't believe she is old enough for us to be even thinking about her going off to "real" school. I don't know where the time has gone.

Here are some pics from the recital:








No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS